"Reassurance" By: Camila Alejandra Wilson 02/26/2026 Danger surrounded as the alarms, they sounded, & yet, I found myself searching for peace, or the reassurance, at least, that I was not alone. Closed were the doors to every space that felt familiar, because it was similar to being trapped in a prison within the prisms of mind & body, until I heard your voice & I saw the light shining in the void of space, the infinite space, that lay between us. It was like looking into God's face, & not being able to turn away. & yet, again, such memories fade so quickly.
Check out the article EarthThreads International was featured in! VoyagerHouston I'm so happy to be able to share our story! We take it step by step, however, every single step is a beautiful one, and every connection that we make is just as important! We're so grateful for all of the support and recognition for the work that we are doing. And we look forward to growing and helping others around the world, not only with our initiative, but the initiative of so many other global leaders and change makers! Sincerely, ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฒ๐ต๐ช ๐๐ต๐ฎ๐ณ๐ช๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ช ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท Founder & CEO of EarthThreads International and the EarthThreads Life Safety Academy
Conversations with an AI "The AI & I" Series - " Empathy " Camiji Productions Lab Me : ChatGPT ? ChatGPT : Yes, how can I assist you? Is there something specific you would like to ask or discuss? Me : Yes, however, it is difficult for me to understand, or to talk about . ChatGPT : I understand that some topics can be challenging to discuss or put into words. If you're comfortable sharing, I'm here to listen and try my best to assist you. Remember, I'm an AI language model designed to provide support and information. You can take your time, and whenever you're ready, feel free to share or ask anything you'd like. Me : Thank you, that is a very considerate response, and I would like to learn how to be as empathetic and emotionally available for someone else, like that one day. I feel like I know the answer, somewhat, in my heart. However, I would like to discuss it, and get the thoughts and feelings into words. ChatGPT : That's a wonderf...
Comments
Post a Comment